When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell 9/25/22

-
I picked up an old cycle truck from a friend's tire shop. It's been hanging up there for over 35 years and he retired last month after 50 years. I put my own little spin on it to give it an older look. I also picked up my 1st gas pump and won a Sears Chief at an auction yesterday. I was so excited to see it that I didn't notice it was missing fenders. I forgot to add that I picked up a cabinet from the same tire shop. It was covered with a couple layers of paint so I stripped it down and started polishing it. There was a date stamped inside for 1951.

Last edited:
I bought another 5 of these Rat Finks off Ebay/arrived this week. My Man cave is literally infested ( 10 of these anyway/other forms here and there) with Rats. I may have posted this backdrop before, but you get the idea. The Rat is new post material for the rules.

They hang well with guitars.

I bought another 5 of these Rat Finks off Ebay/arrived this week. My Man cave is literally infested ( 10 of these anyway/other forms here and there) with Rats. I may have posted this backdrop before, but you get the idea. The Rat is new post material for the rules.View attachment 1701466

They hang well with guitars.
... My new license plates ... 😎

Welcome to the first Sunday of Fall ya'll! Let's see what relics you've found from the past week. Whether it be bike related or not, pictures are a must! Hopefully all is well with @jd56 I thought I would take the initiative to start the weekly finds and hope all is well with my bicycle friends.

Thank you,
Sean
Thanks Sean, been a crazy day with no internet. Back in the saddle now.
And job well done Sean.

With Memory Lane winding down Im sure many needed to showoff their goods

Couldn't get time off Thurs or Friday to be at memory lane swap, but that didn't stop me from stopping by after work and walking around a little bit! This early to mid 80's Ross Mt Whitney just spoke to me. Someone took incredible care of it, all original components and real minty condition, and rides like butter!

Picked up this 24" Jamis roughneck 5 this past spring to get ready for my little guy, they will make a cool looking pair!

Back