When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post pics of your 20" oldschool bmx bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

These are a few I've had. The '81 Mongoose was actually found at Goodwill for $25. I cleaned it up, replaced the completely destroyed AME grips with a new pair, and kept it for awhile. Maxi Cross crank, Shotgun seat, Snake Belly tires, Z Rims, Cycle Pro seat clamp, and a Tuff Neck stem. I liked it, but I just didn't love it. The '82 Schwinn Scrambler was a Craigslist freebie I picked up on Christmas day a few years ago. It took a lot of cleaning to get it back to normal, but it's all original down to the tires. The only thing I've replaced was 1 missing reflector on a pedal, and turned that seat post around since. My youngest has laid claim to that one, so it's a keeper. The '83 Hutch Expert Racer was a $20 yard sale find, last year. Z Rims, Uni seat, and it had Oakley grips, but they were about 1/2 gone. I added some new AME grips, gumwalls, and chain, and it'll be getting some more love this coming year. The original chain broke and thru me into a curb, but it's probably one of my favorite bikes I've ever owned, and super light. All 3 of the bikes were raced, and since they're about the same age and picked up in close proximity, there's a possibility they were all on a track at the same time, way back when. That last pic. was the Hutch right after I picked it up and threw an old tire on the front, along with my oldest son's old Huffy (since sold).

goose.jpg

scrambler2.jpg

hutchafter.jpg

hutch.jpg

Back