When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Redemption whizzer

-

Billythekid

I live for the CABE
Some of you may remember about six months ago I tried to buy Whizzer from the classifieds and was scammed 600 bucks. Yesterday my brother in Kentucky sent me a link to a whizzer that was just posted in central Florida( where I live). I luckily was the first to respond and ended up with what you see in the pictures below . The only thing that could be better is original paint can’t win them all.

39087233-8E68-4DE5-AE84-A4CD7B04A3B6.jpeg

88E5742C-077C-415C-94D7-67270DE0E0D0.jpeg

24E28417-B25F-43E7-99F2-D32DA00E9A5A.jpeg

5112E1D1-CE28-4561-9E63-BBC152DF033C.jpeg

02745225-8B8C-4FB8-A4EE-91DBFF0A3E57.jpeg

Worthy purchase. Saw that ad up on my Marketplace but being way up here in Minnesota, didn't have the energy to take a road trip.

Last edited:
Yea I was happy it’s a wz507 and then to have the generator ,the rear whizzer drum , and the crazy leaf spring seat. I had to have it and it was only $100 more then I lost on the other one. The rear saddle bags are made from ww2 ammunition bag that was put on like a vest and then modified to saddle bags with the rear rack and seat all one offs. I’m a sucker for old school customs. I got the crappy black paint off the front rim but the spokes are a little harder to get clean. It was missing the front axle nuts apparently they are a odd size as none of the ones I have seem to fit it? Also the rear wheel is missing one drop stand nuts so I have to sorce one or a pair of those also if anyone knows of any options on those.

HOLA to all the cabers! Nice winter project, whit almost complete stuff, but the bigger whizzer seat,in a Schwinn frame,that's a big score! Enjoy it and ride it when is ready!

Holy $#!*. Thats an awesome bike! I'm sure @Goldenrod agrees with me when I say that you're gonna need that seat if you plan to do any serious riding! I love the 5" rear drum brake! I need one if you're looking to sell......

Back