When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPER SCHWINN SUNDAY ****

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That’s a 1940 frame.
You can tell by the paint scheme on the top tube.
Here is what the complete bike looked like, and what type of tank it had on it.
View attachment 1723057
View attachment 1723058
Can I ask a question just for clarification? You're saying you knew it was a 40 frame due to the top tube graphic. I was under the impression the "long top spear" was 40/41 and just meant the frame was tank-equipped. I know I could have been fed bad info at some point but wanted to know just in case.
I have a "long top spear" frame is why I want to clarify. Thanks!

My understanding is that the single long spear on the top tube, was a 1940 only paint scheme, to coincide with the introduction of the embossed, clam shell type tank.
I’m sure it’s possible that some 1941 models could’ve had that paint feature, but most had the typical spear pattern that was predominant.

My understanding is that the single long spear on the top tube, was a 1940 only paint scheme, to coincide with the introduction of the embossed, clam shell type tank.
I’m sure it’s possible that some 1941 models could’ve had that paint feature, but most had the typical spear pattern that was predominant.
Ok.
Mine was so badly pitted in the serial number area all I had to go on was the 41 crank that came out of it once I got it apart. I suppose it could always be an early 41/late 40 at the end of the day.

Is that. French gray and blue?? More pics of that??

20221029_180951.jpg

Back