When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oct 68 town and country

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Big Moe

I live for the CABE
Just got this given to me. In need of new tires. Any suggestions on what tires would fit the s5 rims? 24" diameter wheels.

20221110_192007.jpg

-----

the 24" X 1 3/8" wheel/tyre size was also employed on many junior tenspeed bicycles sold in the U.S.

---

are all T&C examples one speed drive or were there ever any multispeed examples?

-----

Looks great in Campus green. Delta trikes are fun, and attention-getters. I have a newer one (Sun Traditional) that's been hot rodded somewhat (2x8 drive with rapid fire , V brake up front / 180mm disk in back, Brooks B67, Dutch bars). Fun fun!

-----

the 24" X 1 3/8" wheel/tyre size was also employed on many junior tenspeed bicycles sold in the U.S.

---

are all T&C examples one speed drive or were there ever any multispeed examples?

-----
There was 1 speed coaster brake, 2 speed bendix and 3speed versions.

Well, I have the new tubes, waiting on the tires, and chain guard decal to get here. The guy actually sent me a schwinn twin decal by mistake. But I got a hold of him and he is fixing it. Should have decal and tires next week.

s-l400 (43).jpg

s-l400 (44).jpg

Back