When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oct 68 town and country

-

Big Moe

I live for the CABE
Just got this given to me. In need of new tires. Any suggestions on what tires would fit the s5 rims? 24" diameter wheels.

20221110_192007.jpg

-----

the 24" X 1 3/8" wheel/tyre size was also employed on many junior tenspeed bicycles sold in the U.S.

---

are all T&C examples one speed drive or were there ever any multispeed examples?

-----

Looks great in Campus green. Delta trikes are fun, and attention-getters. I have a newer one (Sun Traditional) that's been hot rodded somewhat (2x8 drive with rapid fire , V brake up front / 180mm disk in back, Brooks B67, Dutch bars). Fun fun!

-----

the 24" X 1 3/8" wheel/tyre size was also employed on many junior tenspeed bicycles sold in the U.S.

---

are all T&C examples one speed drive or were there ever any multispeed examples?

-----
There was 1 speed coaster brake, 2 speed bendix and 3speed versions.

Well, I have the new tubes, waiting on the tires, and chain guard decal to get here. The guy actually sent me a schwinn twin decal by mistake. But I got a hold of him and he is fixing it. Should have decal and tires next week.

s-l400 (43).jpg

s-l400 (44).jpg

Back