When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1941 Western Flyer tall tank. This is one of my favorite riders

CBA8DB16-70FF-4AC0-8357-B0A2AA7895A6.jpeg

AAF51B89-67F7-4965-BE69-359CDC09A99D.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow , this has become more of comments than bikes you rode today! Some people’s kids I guess! What I rode yesterday!

Remember kids pms are for comments and questions! Let’s get it back to the pictures as post one asked for….lmao

Wow , this has become more of comments than bikes you rode today! Some people’s kids I guess! What I rode yesterday!View attachment 1745186
View attachment 1745187

View attachment 1745188

Remember kids pms are for comments and questions! Let’s get it back to the pictures as post one asked for….lmao
No! Post one is a paragraph , post two is a comment! post three is a comment! Post 5 is a comment! So on and so forth for 8 years hahahaha 🤪😜 damn cops lol, and it’s not what bike you rode yesterday Dave lmao

Last edited:
Yeah... um... sure... a Christmas tree and a big lizard...

I think thats the first Christmas / tyrannosaur photo series I’ve ever seen. Its a bit disturbing really.

So now we have to compete with those for our Christmas goose? Damn global warming.

I did get a few bikes out today, its sunny but 32F so I can’t say I’m too inspired to ride.

got the Gazelle out to try out the new saddle, and then the Centurion to try it with the saddle it inherited from the Gazelle.

only a Gazelle could make a Brooks B33 look like a normal sized saddle.

Back