When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A few odd color Christmas trees on the gritty streets of South Central during CycLAvia. Rode the ‘68 and ‘84 Schwinns with my friend Kevin and a few thousand others - good food and good vibes down there today.

C2350118-5CFF-4D16-9FB1-EA0393F42D1D.jpeg

BC563EB3-9941-4238-AD1C-1651DE2C9A3B.jpeg

Last edited:
Did some exploring around the "lovely" City of Bayonne, NJ on the '71 Suburban. Bayonne has been the subject of jokes for decades, going all the way back to the Honeymooners. It's an old industrial town, once the site of Standard Oil. There are still numerous oil tanks. This is their 9/11 Memorial, a gift from Vladimir Putin and the Russian people

20221204_160802.jpg

20221204_161329.jpg

20221204_161248.jpg

20221204_161421.jpg

20221204_162014.jpg

Great job cool design and yours has a ton of bad xss character! Any cool stories of its owner history, or while on the hunt for it, or any of its parts? Ps is the cross bar on handle bar strong enough for that gooseneck? Please re assess placing in the original position brother! Super Dave Osborne……😎👍😀🤩😍
Thank you I found the bike Here on the cabe the story goes it was found abandoned in Chicago in some basement had been sitting there for decades My intentions at firts were to buy it as a donor and use the tank and some of the parts on another Monark Im building but After I got it here I realized all the potential it had so Instead of parting it out I started to look for the parts it was missing like rear rack,saddle and bars by the way those are not regular crossbars those are dual position bars with a non-slip stem designed to be mounted either way for short kids or tall kids , the diameter is the same on the whole bar and crossbar the were only available for a few years hardto find
Thank you for interest ! 👍🏽

02603234-B2EE-419E-A94C-3123CD6BCE42.jpeg

6BE7285F-4EBE-465A-8CD7-4EE645C3110A.jpeg

DC8BFD2F-4773-48FA-B34C-C10EA7604F75.jpeg

Last edited:
Great job cool design and yours has a ton of bad xss character! Any cool stories of its owner history, or while on the hunt for it, or any of its parts? Ps is the cross bar on handle bar strong enough for that gooseneck? Please re assess placing in the original position brother! Super Dave Osborne……😎👍😀🤩😍

Thank you I found the bike Here on the cabe the story goes it was found abandoned in Chicago in some basement had been sitting there for decades My intentions at firts were to buy it as a donor and use the tank and some of the parts on another Monark Im building but After I got it here I realized all the potential it had so Instead of parting it out I started to look for the parts it was missing like rear rack,saddle and bars by the way those are not regular crossbars those are dual position bars with a non-slip stem designed to be mounted either way for short kids or tall kids , the diameter is the same on the whole bar and crossbar the were only available for a few years hardto find
Thank you for interest ! 👍🏽

View attachment 1745620

View attachment 1745621

View attachment 1745622
Plus they just add to the "COOL" factor.....nice bike...

Back