When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Fender Rivet Tool

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping
15.00 lower 48.
Zipcode
For those who missed out, just use panhead machine screws easily found at your local Home Depot. They work great! And look great too!

$300

If you list something that everybody wants, at 1:00am o’clock in the morning, you might want to let it run past 7:00am west coast time, so that everybody has a CHANCE to see it.
Just say’in.
🤨
The same could be true for this one Marty. 😂 I took a heap of flack for ending this quickly to the person I thought worthy to own it. It is not always about the money!

If you list something that everybody wants, at 1:00am o’clock in the morning, you might want to let it run past 7:00am west coast time, so that everybody has a CHANCE to see it.
Just say’in.
I agree, especially since the seller lives on the West coast 😳
All I’m saying is give yourself the opportunity to realize top dollar by letting it run long enough for all time zones to have a shot at it.

As I stated, money left on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back