When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Super-Cool riding under the 99.5% Full Moon to work this morning.
Magic bike.
IMG_9601.jpg

Thank you I found the bike Here on the cabe the story goes it was found abandoned in Chicago in some basement had been sitting there for decades My intentions at firts were to buy it as a donor and use the tank and some of the parts on another Monark Im building but After I got it here I realized all the potential it had so Instead of parting it out I started to look for the parts it was missing like rear rack,saddle and bars by the way those are not regular crossbars those are dual position bars with a non-slip stem designed to be mounted either way for short kids or tall kids , the diameter is the same on the whole bar and crossbar the were only available for a few years hardto find
Thank you for interest ! 👍🏽

View attachment 1745620

View attachment 1745621

View attachment 1745622
Wicked cool bars 😎👍I like your positioning now I know is designed!!! More character 😎

I need a new job so I can ride every day like you.
Growing through time, stronger, better every day. Choose wisely.🥰
Gilbert ride. Took this moon pic over the Corbell Substation for my electrified solar system brother @tripple3.
Power Grid; Solar System; Brother/Sister; Trees; IT'S ALL Connected.
That's just the "Tip"
of the
Iceberg.🤓😎🥸
Glimpse shot in action 12/08/2022 5:30 AM setting full moon, High Voltage "Transmission" lines, Graham Ave/Research HB
"Caliber Collision"!
WHAT!!!🙌
IMG_9605.jpg

What do we know?
...no idea; only imagine; like a Child.🥰

Back