When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pet peeves

-
People ( even long time Caber's ) posting bikes/frames for sale here with out a year! and even size, 24-26, middleweight/heavyweight ?, your on the best bike site with all this info at your fingertips and you don't even find out the year!, don't get me started about sh#ty pics!, kinda goes along with wanting help/info on a bike and just a pic of the #'s and no other pics!

^^^^^ CRUMMY PICTURES!!!! digital is free, take 20 pictures and pick the best ones.

I was told 35 years ago the secret of being a good photographer is to take lots of pictures and remove the bad ones before you show anyone.

^^^^^ CRUMMY PICTURES!!!! digital is free, take 20 pictures and pick the best ones.

I was told 35 years ago the secret of being a good photographer is to take lots of pictures and remove the bad ones before you show anyone.
And THEN the opposite ..Someone might contact me... Them; " I have an old bikes you might be interested in them..I can send pictures"
And Ill reply,TRYING to save aggravation on THEIR part..
Me; "OK,great! you can honestly just send ONE overall picture and I can likely tell if its something Id be interested in..If it is I would gladly get more pictures.." (because honestly its usually Huffy 10 speeds,etc..which is understandable because everyone isnt nuts like us and can spot a balloon tire bike from a 1/4 mile away)

3 minutes and 10 pictures later of 2 rusty Huffy 10 speeds.... 🙄 😅

This kinda bs. Nothing like cropping out the booger welds and hoping people don’t notice them the panorama pics. No mention in text. 😂 Lol I’m laughing too hard to even be annoyed anymore. I really hope he gets his finances together and remembers not to look up when pigeons fly over head. Karma is the mfr. I’m not. Bike turned out nice had a perfect ugly Betty for the bike only reason for grabbing..to be out of the shop quick and reasonable. Ah well I’ll find a og frame eventually

C64A0E1C-C426-438C-8722-A1AE9F8299BA.jpeg

A4FB3707-81FF-46A1-B0BD-7D43214101FA.jpeg

EF4691FC-AE8B-49A3-809B-3EC58CB998FB.jpeg

Last edited:
Steven Busiello eh? Is he a caber?
This kinda bs. Nothing like cropping out the booger welds and hoping people don’t notice them the panorama pics. No mention in text. 😂 Lol I’m laughing too hard to even be annoyed anymore. I really hope he gets his finances together and remembers not to look up when pigeons fly over head. Karma is the mfr. I’m not. Bike turned out nice had a perfect ugly Betty for the bike only reason for grabbing..to be out of the shop quick and reasonable. Ah well I’ll find a og frame eventually

View attachment 1747206

View attachment 1747207

View attachment 1747211

Back