When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Rat-Bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1935-ish style rat rod! These early double diamond frames got their second wind pre-bmx era as Mt. Tamalpias-repack trail downhill racers!

Last edited:
Took Shoestring with me down to Arlington, Texas to ride this week. I'm house and pet-sitting for my brother and my new sister-in-law while they're on their honeymoon, so this is a great way for me to burn off the calories i got from all that food at the wedding and rehearsal dinner! I just rode around the neighborhood trails today, but I had an absolute blast! Every time I ride this bike, I love it more and more! It still needs a little more work done on the brakes, but man does this bike pedal nicely! I kept thinking I was riding too far and I was going to wear myself out on the way back to the house, but nope! I just kept on riding until I was ready for lunch.
20230123_141736.jpg

Side note: any DFW locals here know any cool bike shops, trails or other neat places to check out while I'm over here? I'm not down in Texas very often, so it'd be cool to see what all is around here while I'm here.

Took Shoestring with me down to Arlington, Texas to ride this week. I'm house and pet-sitting for my brother and my new sister-in-law while they're on their honeymoon, so this is a great way for me to burn off the calories i got from all that food at the wedding and rehearsal dinner! I just rode around the neighborhood trails today, but I had an absolute blast! Every time I ride this bike, I love it more and more! It still needs a little more work done on the brakes, but man does this bike pedal nicely! I kept thinking I was riding too far and I was going to wear myself out on the way back to the house, but nope! I just kept on riding until I was ready for lunch.
View attachment 1774060

Side note: any DFW locals here know any cool bike shops, trails or other neat places to check out while I'm over here? I'm not down in Texas very often, so it'd be cool to see what all is around here while I'm here.
Sounds like your having WAAY to much down in TEJAS while house sitting.. Been to damn cold around here to do much riding.. Never been to Arlington before so don't know any places to check out . God luck and RideOn Austin...

Back