When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your current project look like now?

-
Interesting that it came with dynamo but no lamps.

Only from the low countries do we see a 531DB frameset constructed with an ESGE plate style chainstay bridge.

-----

There was a small front light mounted on the dynamo, which is not visible in the previous picture. You can just see it here:

32b1d13d-1ece-4fe4-8b9e-ef51566593f0.jpeg

And the rear brake / rack / kitchen sink mounting plate? Well, I deliberately kept it out of view, as this one is even uglier than the ESGE on my other Gazelle:

IMG_20221215_141148845.jpg

-----

if one wished to check the poideur of that bridge the appropriate unit of measure would be the kg

---

X'umz & O'umz per equipe effe e effe 😍

-----

Probably one of my favorite ,Threads, that’s for sure! This is the front fork for a 41 Schwinn Autocycle, only I originally bought it
for all the juicy parts. Only I can’t do it so I elected to take off the
Over paint and run with it . Why not I have everything original to the bike even the original wheels, just don’t have the original rack . I’m doing it ! That’s for sure to beautiful as found.

555B1A9A-930B-4334-B031-179C8F8011A1.jpeg

Back