When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1959 Jaguar Mark IV Build - The Partsuar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
If you did not use the SA shifter and cable from the girls bike, I am interested in purchasing. I think they are about an inch longer than the boys and I need one. Darrell

was off a Corvette, which of course never came with a fork crown,
Actually the Corvette did receive a fork crown in '59 and on. I had same issue with my '59 Corvette my replacement fork was off an older model and my fork crown covers the top of the fork darts. Really beautiful bike and nice job on the clean up. Good luck with it.

Finally had an opportunity to mount the rear rack I picked up recently. Yeah, I know it doesn't have four reflectors, but it was A STEAL.

323317543_844972026758002_1309405934357219438_n.jpg

323197559_8553094741431315_8974622462490400261_n.jpg

Came home from work early today, and decided to try and install my finished tank. The tank is definitely a ten-footer, as my painting skills still suck after all these years. But I was wanting it to look 'aged' to match the rest of the bike anyway, so c'est la vie. The main thing is that it's finished!

thumbnail_IMG_7221.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7223.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7224.jpg

Your bike looks close to my '59 which I bought in July of 1978 for 65 bucks. The only thing it was missing was the rear 4 reflector "round tip" wire rack and CEV light. Like yours, my tank is not the best, but at least it was always there. I'm still working on this bike even after owning it for 45 years, as there is always room for improvement on it's looks and correctness!

Black 1959 Schwinn Mk IV Jaguar 3 speed. two.JPG

Finally had an opportunity to mount the rear rack I picked up recently. Yeah, I know it doesn't have four reflectors, but it was A STEAL.

View attachment 1759888

View attachment 1759889
Those reflectors can be found on fleebay ,but are a bit pricey if I remember correctly. Really nice Corvette.. Love those racks too. I've also got a mid 50's type Bf Goodrich middle weight that could be turned into one of these. Thanks for the inspiration. RideOn.. Mark..

Back