When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you work on today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Don't Hate....I am trying to get these jewels for my father in law who plans on giving them to the extremely economically challenged kids near him.
View attachment 1752468View attachment 1752469
I dont have a picture of the Huffy this wheel came off.
View attachment 1752471
It was so out of whack, I just started from scratch.
View attachment 1752476
I can't believe how the components on these bikes ...well are cheap crap.
Anyway...don't bust a knuckle
Great work @Sven!

1964 AMf Roadmaster skyrider deluxe

IMG_20221106_171124.jpg

The Best Christmas Present Ever!!!
If your a dad, you will totally understand!
Saturday my son Buzz and I spent the day working on the back of my shop together. The kids are very busy with jobs, plans, and life in general now a days. A day with your Son, PRICELESS!
Not to mention I now have room for some of my Monark survivors overflow!!!

A few days ago I tossed the bearings, cups, and axle guts to my Firestone GTO project into my 'parts washer' (a 5 gallon bucket sawed in half, filled with gasoline). When I got home last night I picked 'em out nice and clean, rinsed them off and have them ready to clean up a bit on the wire wheel. The new tires for my '62 Typhoon showed up too! Can't wait to get started on that one!

I acquired this Ross "BEAST" a little while ago, disassembled it, trued wheels, cleaned, polished, detailed etc and just did the final adjustment setting the shift linkage on the 3 speed hub so now it's officially completed and ready for display.
Note: to my knowledge the bike is 99% original, I replaced the hardened rear brake pads with a set of NOS pads.

Bike 4.JPG

Bike 4a.JPG

Back