When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All original never restored 1897 Fowler race bicycle

-
Price
7000.00 negotiable
Payment Terms
Cash, check
Zipcode
Killer! I would get it to ride around the block status and call it good.....I have a couple of bikes in similar delicate condition.....I wonder why a bell on a racing bike? Maybe for passing....There is a speedometer striker on the front wheel but no speedometer? This should not last long.....

BookReaderImages.php.jpeg

9E6F38C9-CFE2-4090-A312-89C40E1ADB8B.jpeg

beautiful bike, looks like the one that sold at the mark smith auction a couple months ago
Hi, I just wanted to clarify it was sold at a Mark Smith auction but was not owned by Mark Smith or his family . I found this out upon inquiring details and history on the bicycle. It was a private add. The mark smith auction from what I was told was split up between 3 or more auction houses. Each auction house selling with in a few days and weeks from one another. He had warehouses filled with vintage race cars, boats, motorcycles and furniture. A lot of neat stuff .
thanks

Back