When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can this tire be saved?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Just make sure you wear a cup. Everything else is superficial and will heal. Heck, even the Olympic cross country skier whose penis froze recovered, albeit painfully.

In the '90s I rode to hell and back on a '68 Huffy Cheater slick with the original and VERY weather cracked RWL tires! I kept the tire pressure a little lower and never had an issue. That being said I was 15 years old and threw caution to the wind in a LOT of situations. On the opposite side of things, went for a ride on my early '50s BF Goodrich with original WW tires that looked mint. Went over a small bump and BANG! Scared the living heck out of me...the side wall of the rear tire had a VERY large hole. My best advice would be to use your best judgement, just be prepared for the unexpected.

what I have done with old tires is put them on a rim with a good tube and fill them up to full pressure and wait for the loud BANG in the middle of the night.

Back