When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice Lemon Peeler

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

I think this link will work if you have a FB account. Regardless it’s the same bike listed as being in Blue Mound, Illinois

That Facebook account has been identified as a scammer many times over in the last month. I wonder if he just joined in sharing that Lemon or if he is the creator of the same bike that's listed on Craigslist in this thread.

This one is pretty nice as well... $650 looks like the going rate! 🤣🤣

Description is a complete retail cut and paste. Not a single word about the actual bike. They always buy time with some sort of grievance or do not have immediate access to the article in question in order to answer the simplest question. Unfortunately they are in every hobby and their tactics are similar regardless of topic.

This one is pretty nice as well... $650 looks like the going rate! 🤣🤣

I just looked at their Facebook account. He donated to the cancer society bla bla bla. I wonder if his FB account has been compromised. I know a woman that had her account taken over by someone and she couldn't even access here own account. She had to start a new one.

This one is pretty nice as well... $650 looks like the going rate!

Schwinn Manta Ray 5 Speed Bike $650​

Listed a week ago in Atlanta GA
Details
Condition Used - Good

Material Steel
Type Lowrider Bike
Wheel Size 24 in.
1971 Schwinn Manta-Ray All new in 71! A revolutionary bike that Stops Them All Exclusive Saddle Design! Big 24" wheels! Medium-Rise Handlebars! 5-speed Gears! Pace setting design from the leaders: The Manta-Ray introduces a lightweight camelbacl frame, forged steel front fork, 24" x 1 3/8" tires- sports front and Slik rear- New Sting-Ray style saddle, new medium-rise handlebars, 5-speed derailleur gears with Stik control! 52-tooth MAG front sprocket, 45 low to 89 high range, and front and rear caliper brakes for sure and safe stops.
1672055974306.png
1672055989080.png
1672056002496.png
1672056014517.png

Macks Leighman
Joined Facebook in 2008

Not me, not mine; follow along.😘
I just looked at their Facebook account. He donated to the cancer society bla bla bla. I wonder if his FB account has been compromised. I know a woman that had her account taken over by someone and she couldn't even access here own account. She had to start a new one.
Sweetie has FB, but doesn't look at it for a few years now;
it's copy/paste bike pics, for us bike folk.😎

Mantas are just yellow speedsters….if they had a disc I took the disc off put in a proper 5 speed hub and off they went just pure crap

Back