When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your current project look like now?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Interesting that it came with dynamo but no lamps.

Only from the low countries do we see a 531DB frameset constructed with an ESGE plate style chainstay bridge.

-----

There was a small front light mounted on the dynamo, which is not visible in the previous picture. You can just see it here:

32b1d13d-1ece-4fe4-8b9e-ef51566593f0.jpeg

And the rear brake / rack / kitchen sink mounting plate? Well, I deliberately kept it out of view, as this one is even uglier than the ESGE on my other Gazelle:

IMG_20221215_141148845.jpg

-----

if one wished to check the poideur of that bridge the appropriate unit of measure would be the kg

---

X'umz & O'umz per equipe effe e effe 😍

-----

Probably one of my favorite ,Threads, that’s for sure! This is the front fork for a 41 Schwinn Autocycle, only I originally bought it
for all the juicy parts. Only I can’t do it so I elected to take off the
Over paint and run with it . Why not I have everything original to the bike even the original wheels, just don’t have the original rack . I’m doing it ! That’s for sure to beautiful as found.

555B1A9A-930B-4334-B031-179C8F8011A1.jpeg

Back