When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED: Schwinn 26”

-

MrMonark13

Wore out three sets of tires already!
As stated, looking for a 10/2/53 Schwinn 26” Men’s frame bike. Not looking to spend a lot. Please pm me with anything. A frame is just as good as a whole bike. Serial number range below. Thanks a million!
Whizzer Dave
P.S. not for a whizzer project

D9EBCBF5-F9B6-439D-B1C2-C00E93E7261A.jpeg

B93027 Is the only (B) I can see tonight I have about 8 others I can look at tomorrow for you.

I will accept any repairable condition (please be reasonable) from a frame hanging on the wall with 15 coat of house paint or a preserved original. Trying to avoid a restored bike for cost reasons.

Most likely you won't get that frame for less than $200/$250 shipped maybe more depending on where you & the seller are located

Most likely you won't get that frame for less than $200/$250 shipped maybe more depending on where you & the seller are located
That’s pretty much the low end of the budget! Thank you for giving me a price range as I didn’t really know. I know shipping can get quite expensive, but I’m always willing to cover it!

Back