When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Bikes did you add in 2022?

-
1948 ladies Monark Super Deluxe. Missing the tank and light, of course, but otherwise there, and not at all rusty.
The unfortunate part of the purchase is that the bike has been repainted a not so pleasant color. A facebook marketplace
purchase, so didn't spend much. Two hours there and two hours home on a beautiful October Friday, and a delicious walleye dinner
in the little town where we picked it up. My first Monark!

This is the last one for 2022, and the last one of these ever. And thanks to @HEMI426 for not shipping his Violet Fair Lady, I’m stuck with this POS for the Granddaughters late Christmas wish. This is my first time dealing with something so poorly constructed. 

Just one of many issues is the sissy bar clamps are screwed to the drop outs, not bolted, and the clamps are all jacked up and the screw is too short with clamp holes being jacked so you can't even attach them. It will probably strip the threads in the drop out if you could get the screws started. No quick easy assembly with these Chinschwinns.

1672556022256.png

Last edited:
Back