When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I put the wheels up on FeeBay

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like this were listed numerous times with the high bid being about $35. This last auction started at $5 and the first bid was $160? Like others pointed out a pretty poor repaint just saying something isn't adding up here to me.
Yes my reserve was met,whether you like it or not.

It looks like this were listed numerous times with the high bid being about $35. This last auction started at $5 and the first bid was $160? Like others pointed out a pretty poor repaint just saying something isn't adding up here to me.
24" wheels can be a slow sale.....I would list them as a bin, with maybe a best offer option....

Sold,shipped,customer is satisfied!!!End of story!!!Oh my,we got a bunch of whiny snowflakes on here,geez!

Something very odd about this sale......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back