When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How much is my 70's Orange Krate worth?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I was just joking around. I really don't know why people come here looking for valuations. The only way to know what the going rates are is to do research on Ebay and Facebook. The Mecuum actions and car show prices are a whole nother animal and they are not primary markets so using them as part of your valuation only makes sense if you are going to participate in such venues. If so you have to add travel cost,your time etc to the cost basis.
People come here looking for values because there is a wealth of knowledge to be tapped here and on other related pages with guys who enjoy the hobby and own lots of these bikes - that's why. Agree, anyone should do some basic looking on recent sales on Ebay for starters. Some people are both lazy or new to this and reseach isn't gonna happen - they post in place like this and get a bunch of opinions, good, bad, or otherwise.

Hi Tom,I was just joking around. I really don't know why people come here looking for valuations. The only way to know what the going rates are is to do research on Ebay and Facebook. The Mecuum actions and car show prices are a whole nother animal and they are not primary markets so using them as part of your valuation only makes sense if you are going to participate in such venues. If so you have to add travel cost,your time etc to the cost basis. We have been at this along time so we ,like always are on the same page.
Yes Frank at least I know you & I have. Plus, many, many deals back & forth through the 20+ years. 👍

Hi Guys!
I just found this Krate on ebay. How does it compare to mine? Thanks!!

It's a nice bike, similar to yours, same year. That seller generally has nicer bikes. His starting price is very aggressive, I suspect it won't get any bids.

You are better served looking at completed sales, not active listings which are pretty meaningless - you can place any number on a bike, it may not ever sell.

Below is a recent bike that sold for $3K, same as yours 73 and Sunset Orange, hope this helps

Back