When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1948 Auto Cycle?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Plopinto

Look Ma, No Hands!
Currently painting this, kind of a resto mod if you will. Was bare metal when I got it. Somewhat stock and somewhat custom. Not a purist, just was thinking it would look good on a hot day. Like a cream cycle.

83D443D6-74B7-46D7-B7CB-8BB1D70F31EC.jpeg

B1D67719-A1F5-450D-A97B-F1290D0C2FC1.jpeg

5EF4F718-00CD-4427-BCDE-1DA4E831BAD6.jpeg

48A278C9-DD79-4563-8304-9A32D583F747.jpeg

-----

Great work! 😃 😉

I should send my frames to be painted to your house...

-----
Thanks!!! I did the scallops 3 times before I finally got it to where I was mostly happy. What you can’t see is I went over everything with orange pearl and then cleared it. Never really tried this before and am definitely a novice. Lots of trial and error and extra expense. Lol.

Thanks!!! I did the scallops 3 times before I finally got it to where I was mostly happy. What you can’t see is I went over everything with orange pearl and then cleared it. Never really tried this before and am definitely a novice. Lots of trial and error and extra expense. Lol.

-----

🤩

my automobile's finish has a pearl topcoat - might be a challenge to replicate if it should ever need bodywork

please post update(s) as you begin reassembly

one downside of these very nice resprays is that the fittings need to look near new so as not to pull down the overall look of the machine...

-----

-----

🤩

my automobile's finish has a pearl topcoat - might be a challenge to replicate if it should ever need bodywork

please post update(s) as you begin reassembly

one downside of these very nice resprays is that the fittings need to look near new so as not to pull down the overall look of the machine...

-----

That’s true. I did clean up things as best as I could but aside from getting things rechromed that’s about as far as I got with it. Pretty much the only reason for the repaint was it was bare metal when I got it.

-----

I was hatched in Glendale...but CA's rather than AZ's

yours is where Murphy's Romance was filmed

all best with the project 😉

-----

Back