When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reproduction Tomahawk Bicycle Necks

-
Sorry, in my haste I missed the unplated part. I can wait!
No worries, all good info. I was assuming that chrome/Nickel plate would receive like hardware. However, some have asked for unplated in contradiction of their plating preference.

Reactions: TRM
Hello everyone, tanks for all your patients! I have the hardware and will be sending it out soon. I will be getting the final batch of necks soon and finishing off all the orders in the weeks to come. Thank you for all the support. Please let me know if you have any questions.

A6A777FB-D0D2-4A42-9D1A-22E5E3A5542E.jpeg

57E9EA98-0FDD-47E0-8C00-174F61615C74.jpeg

Hello everyone, I am shipping hardware so if you see a tracking # in your inbox don't be alarmed. I hope to be all caught up with hardware in a week or so.
I am shipping hardware to the following persons: @OldSkipTooth @catfish @New Mexico Brant @TRM @Freqman1
Please remember the wedge is not promised but if the tooling is successful I will send a general message out letting everyone know!

1673654041155.jpeg

Back