When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spring Memory Lane 2023 Swap in Bowling Green OH

-
i see for the second year in a row this swap is weds,thurs,fri. it was always better for me when i went to my first one in bowling green in 2021 when it was thurs fri sat, took the fri off from work so i could be there on the second day. keep in mind i am over 4hrs away one way. it's a great swap but the days don't work for me.
Saturday as of the last 10-15 years or so have been a lame duck day. Most vendors pack up Friday to head up to Michigan for Sundays meet.

The shows have changed a lot over the years. All are very weather dependent and if you are traveling a long distance you tough it out. I used to only go to the old (~15 years ago) ML show on Friday & AA on Sunday. Boy did I ever miss out on stuff I’ve heard.
Now I’ll be in Bowling Green on Tuesday night for an early start Wednesday morning. As far as convenience work wise, I Own a small bicycle shop so if the weather is good ( as I hope it will be) my store will be busy and with me being absent I’ll Lose money, but that’s ok . Hell I may close that week !
This week long event is a great time & I enjoy it more every year just seeing my buddies. I really enjoy a good score but it’s not really about that anymore .

i see for the second year in a row this swap is weds,thurs,fri. it was always better for me when i went to my first one in bowling green in 2021 when it was thurs fri sat, took the fri off from work so i could be there on the second day. keep in mind i am over 4hrs away one way. it's a great swap but the days don't work for me.

Sounds good maybe we put a sign up where we will take the pic. Every year we’ve done this I always had someone tell me they either didn’t know when or where it was happening. Set a reminder on your phones!

DSC_0180 - Copy (3) (1).JPG

DSC_0147 - Copy.jpg

Back