When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1948 Auto Cycle?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Looks good! What makes it an auto cycle? Said bare metal when you got it? Just curious….

Not really sure to be honest with you. I was just going off the 1948 catalog honestly. That’s why I put the question mark at the end. Haha, I figured someone would call me out and set me straight if I was wrong. And yes it was bare metal when I got it and the rims were all messed up so I rebuilt them and painted them. Not the original front end but period correct I believe. I’ve only been messing with these things for a couple of months so if I’m wrong please set me straight and help me further my education on these awesome pieces. Thanks.

Thanks, I am currently working on masking the fenders and tank. Update coming later today hopefully!! Appreciate you.

sweet ride , and nice paint job
Thank you. It was a pain doing the scallops and stuff but on try 3 I feel pretty good about it. First time trying to do something like that. I’m not a painter by any means.

Back