When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's time for the e bike discussion

-
I have a problem with axel holes for in wheel motors. This is one of my side mount electrics.

20221024_121734.jpg

If it has wheels make it go as fast as you can!!! Motorized bar stools is a start

I LOVE the idea of an electrified vintage bike! My wife and I rented e-bikes when we rode the Appian Way outside Rome a few years ago and loved them. My wife has been having knee issues as she's gotten older, so I think an e-bike is the only way I'm going to get her to ride with me at this point. And if it were a vintage bike would make it that much better.

C602CBD3-1BAA-4BAB-B7D9-3C7F0F64C73D.jpeg

Not quite a vintage bike, but sort of retro looking.
I protested when my wife came home with an Electra Townie-Go, until our first ride out together.
Now, she can ride all day, without complaint, and I can draft her into the wind.👍
They’ll continue to evolve, until they look and function much better.
The full carbon electric gravel bikes are already looking pretty sweet.
Just don’t look at the price tag.🤪
15C6A3B0-BCE3-4A75-B72C-BBC86538D671.jpeg

Last edited:
things change,the old bike thing is way different now than it was 20 yrs ago,chek the want adds,old bies r stll kool but ppl spending alot of money on em dosnt seem 2b as popular,thr prie od e-bikes will come down just lie vcrs,i ran into a mature fellow on an e-bike,ashed how he liked it,said he couldent ride an od style bike but still wanted to ride,im 76 with copd i like to look at an 80lb phantom but it would not b fun 4 me to rideso i will convert mymiddle weight to an eletric,an poish my phantom,these big old bikes were built originaly for young ppl

what bottom adaptor do u need to put a mid mount bafang motor on a midweight schwinn?

Back