When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1000001866.jpg

Cruised on the Electra today.
1000001862.jpg

Last edited:
We rode laps around the neighborhood last night , rode through the elementary school on the way back, A group of kids rushed the fence and Cheered for the “Red Flash” (wife calls it)

E5456DE9-B7CD-4089-9D2D-C525E9FBF8CD.jpeg
I jumped off the curb & heard them Laughing? Oh Boy that lame huh? Then the misses caught up on her ‘53 Schwinn
B23CAFD0-9C71-4E39-8104-C86B68B61A14.jpeg
She said “Your a Rock Star” “The Kids Laughed at the funny old lady going by” LOL HAHAHA - It’s not you it’s the bikes honey, they have BMX shows @ the school !!!!

Rode for 3 hrs today in nonstop rain. Today my fenderless ‘54 Wasp was my choice of ride.

0FD1670D-C677-4E9E-A880-AC63D81D31E1.jpeg

6E865D82-DDCA-4BAB-AA68-5BDC0CFAFD74.jpegThe wood bridge decks are super slippery on days like today, there are about 10 bridges on trail I ride on5574E390-78D7-4A3E-8FD6-26F01CAD892E.jpegKinda a hassle using Brooks saddles here with all the rain in winter, reason I have inexpensive vinyl seats on some bikes.

We rode laps around the neighborhood last night , rode through the elementary school on the way back, A group of kids rushed the fence and Cheered for the “Red Flash” (wife calls it)

View attachment 1770662I jumped off the curb & heard them Laughing? Oh Boy that lame huh? Then the misses caught up on her ‘53 Schwinn

View attachment 1770672 She said “Your a Rock Star” “The Kids Laughed at the funny old lady going by” LOL HAHAHA - It’s not you it’s the bikes honey, they have BMX shows @ the school !!!!
LOVE THE MATCHING SHOES……… EVEL K.

YOUR BIGGEST FAN GLAD YOUR-FEELING WELL AGAIN

RICK

(You dump those cancer sticks? Sucks but it supposed to be better for your health,,,,better be because it sucks 3 years

Back