When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This may be too much of a personal question to ask

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
If I knew you as a friend then I would rudely change your question to, "How much of a legacy are you leaving?" We are just penciled in. Our things outlive us and no one will know who kept a particular bike from the dumpster until someone else was able to take their turn. Money is just a measure of exchange. The government creates more each day. When something is worth more, this indicates how much more serious the owner's duty has become. When I toured the Louvre I met the man who's job it is to yell, "No flash pictures.", in between the flashes. If you owned the Taj Mahal you would spend your days keeping people from peeing on its outside walls. Our hobby is only about money when non bike collectors are involved because they would sell it and buy weed.
I have wondered how my bikes have survived when so many just like them have been scrapped. Luck, I guess.

This reminds me of a story where a man tells his wife that each of his guns cost $50 when he purchased them. When he passed away she sold his entire collection for $50 each. LOL good post I like this

Last edited:
Back