When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen Bluebird

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I keep my 3k bike in the living room... Too many homeless anymore I don't ride it for fear of being robbed

20211015_172538.jpg

Well, I'm pretty fortunate where I live - it's a small town and we don't have any homeless or Panhandlers. Closest establishment is 1.5 miles away and I live on a Maple and Oak treed mountainside in Ct! Don't hear much traffic at night (especially in the colder months) - the occasional Harley/Hot Rod or Fire Engine! I've heard there were some local break -ins last year but they suspected local school kids! But, you never know - these days I have my fingers crossed that we don't end up on the news

I'm thinking reward posters in the area with pix of the bike mayyyy stir up something?
Rather than $ value or even mentioning BlueBird Elgin etc, simply mention 'Sentimental Grandpas old Sears cruiser' etc.
But offer $ leading to the return

you never know. tweaker thiefs buddy takes it for the 1000 dollar reward

I'm thinking reward posters in the area with pix of the bike mayyyy stir up something?
Rather than $ value or even mentioning BlueBird Elgin etc, simply mention 'Sentimental Grandpas old Sears cruiser' etc.
But offer $ leading to the return

you never know. tweaker thiefs buddy takes it for the 1000 dollar reward
Or, the Tweaker themselves return it for the reward!

Back