When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DICK YORK BIKE

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Is grand_schwinn_cyclery a CABEr? I see the Instagram B6 for sale post has now been taken down. Maybe they saw this thread?

FAD33F0E-11BD-4F74-9935-F986F37BC15B.jpeg

i messaged the guy robert trevor and told him i was interested ,he asked me if i could pick it up in cali.
then asked for the serial number and pics.that was it .no more contact .the add came down within 5 minutes
after contacting him.also reported to the admin. as a scam !

Looks like Grand Schwinn Cyclery was a going concern at some point in Morris , Ill. Website link doesn't work anymore. I was thinking they'd give this place a bad name using as a basis for a scam but maybe it's no longer in business.

1380720949_DpNpNJCMy5yJ59Aql4bL7qrWUhlLcT7W_Lb-NoWsrSM.jpg

Looks like Grand Schwinn Cyclery was a going concern at some point in Morris , Ill. Website link doesn't work anymore. I was thinking they'd give this place a bad name using as a basis for a scam but maybe it's no longer in business.

View attachment 1770998
I am friends with the owner of Grand Schwinn. He does not deal in used bikes so no way he listed this bike. If he had I would have bought it lol. This is an old picture of his store. I’m going by there tomorrow to let him know so he can report the scam.

Back