When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi, new here,

-

wadesterling

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Can you guy's/gals help I'd, year, maybe model of bikes, please. In particular the hiawatha. I junked several last year around 10 different ones, didn't think about it, didn't know people fix these up. Someone dropped off more, so I thought I'd see what you all think, maybe a guesstimate of value, original? Sorry for crap pictures, too much cold, junk and snow! I have more like one says schwinn stingray jr, one is a regular schwinn with a old metal liscence plate, I'll get more pictures if anyone wants to see. I believe the hawthorne were bought same day as a set of him n her bikes. Thanks in advance

20230126_144956.jpg

20230126_145243.jpg

20230126_145000.jpg

20230126_145327.jpg

20230126_145007.jpg

20230126_145334.jpg

You might eventually sell a few parts but by the time you remove the part, pack, and ship it probably isn't worth the hassle. Nothing really collectible here.

The red one was probably built by Rollfast/Snyder and I'd call it junk. The blue one was built by AMF in 1961 and would make a good rider with some work. If I was closer I'd take the AMF but shipping would be as much as the bike is worth. As for the girl's bike, most collectors are men so not much value unless someone needs the parts.

Back