When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DICK YORK BIKE

-
Is grand_schwinn_cyclery a CABEr? I see the Instagram B6 for sale post has now been taken down. Maybe they saw this thread?

FAD33F0E-11BD-4F74-9935-F986F37BC15B.jpeg

i messaged the guy robert trevor and told him i was interested ,he asked me if i could pick it up in cali.
then asked for the serial number and pics.that was it .no more contact .the add came down within 5 minutes
after contacting him.also reported to the admin. as a scam !

Looks like Grand Schwinn Cyclery was a going concern at some point in Morris , Ill. Website link doesn't work anymore. I was thinking they'd give this place a bad name using as a basis for a scam but maybe it's no longer in business.

1380720949_DpNpNJCMy5yJ59Aql4bL7qrWUhlLcT7W_Lb-NoWsrSM.jpg

Looks like Grand Schwinn Cyclery was a going concern at some point in Morris , Ill. Website link doesn't work anymore. I was thinking they'd give this place a bad name using as a basis for a scam but maybe it's no longer in business.

View attachment 1770998
I am friends with the owner of Grand Schwinn. He does not deal in used bikes so no way he listed this bike. If he had I would have bought it lol. This is an old picture of his store. I’m going by there tomorrow to let him know so he can report the scam.

Back