When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone help me with this Mercury bike

-
So there are no lights in the tank on this model?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but no, this model does not come with the integrated lights in the tank. It instead was equipped with the more conventional "motorcycle type" headlight between the truss rods, which still appears to be present on this bicycle in addition to the aftermarket lights.

Probably looks like this one.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz20180724_135311_Film2.jpg

So there are no lights in the tank on this model?
I don't think so. The literature above looks correct for the bike ( no tank light and the beam style in pictures). I thought I saw a lens for a light on one side of the tank in pic 1 if I recall, thus posting my Zephyr. Either way, it's a cool bike. GLWTS.

Just googled that. You nailed it!!! Thank you much much. This is gonna be one helluva listing šŸ™ƒ 1941 Huffman modified with a billion things šŸ˜

It looks like the headlight right above the front tire was originally there at least!

thanks!

Honestly my relationship with this bike was just to photograph it and list it (as is) for the online auction I just working for. I found it buried in the back of a barn today haha. Along with what I think is a 1950s Raleigh Sport 3 speed.

I have no idea what the online auction process is, but Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s local pickup only (southern NH) so if anyone here is around this area, Iā€™m sure I can post back here when itā€™s ā€œliveā€ - if thatā€™s permitted.

Thanks again with your help!!!
Is this bike for sale by chance? Welcome abroad..

If that speedo is a add on. Thereā€™s a mercury duel pod bike for sale here that would be a great fit. Maybe including yourself in the pictures would be more interesting than some old bicycle thatā€™s in need of a bath just saying šŸ˜Ž

Back