When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Very Keen Miss Teen - 1966 Schwinn - DOND

-
Shipping
Actual cost based on buyers location
Zipcode

chopperMil

Look Ma, No Hands!
This is an awesome 1966 Schwinn radiant sky blue Miss Teen, SN HB18076. Signs of wear are likely from storage. It's just too nice to part out so I thought I might offer it up to anyone interested. It's a 26" middleweight with a two-toned 'S' Mesinger saddle, Schwinn S-7 Tubular rims & chrome plated fenders. Check out the original tear drop rear reflector, the AS seat clamp bolt and the shiny kickstand. I believe the 26" x 1 3/4" Schwinn Superior nylon whitewall tires are original and they still hold air.

There is a slight dent on the top of the back fender, the tires are showing slight dry rot as would be expected considering their age and the top mounting hole of the rear reflector has separated a little although it's still intact.

Please check out the photos and feel free to ask any questions or request additional photos.

Buyer pays actual shipping. I'll use the most economical and efficient shipping service. I have a bike box ready to go. Local pickup is offered and encouraged. I'm in the Kansas City metro area, home of the KC Chiefs!!!

IMG_1076.JPG

IMG_1077.JPG

IMG_1079.JPG

IMG_1078.JPG

IMG_1081.JPG

IMG_1082.JPG

IMG_1083.JPG

IMG_1084.JPG

IMG_1085.JPG

IMG_1086.JPG

IMG_1088.JPG

IMG_1089.JPG

IMG_1090.JPG

Beautiful bike, unfortunately, the value is in the parts.......every part, except the frame, of course, fits a men's bike.....I know it's heresy to part these out........

Back