When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jaguar and Corvette

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
More pics. Tim

6C72063E-E74A-47AC-92D3-E4D7279E8D20.jpeg

5E4D0254-E114-4560-82F0-320820CABFE9.jpeg

Beautiful bikes.. 😍 Not nit picking but more informational was that light also sold with the corvette or was it optional.. I have only seen the pumpkin light on them..

Beautiful bikes.. 😍 Not nit picking but more informational was that light also sold with the corvette or was it optional.. I have only seen the pumpkin light on them..

The Corvette and Jaguar shared the same lights and during the years the lights changed. The Delta Ball, CEV, Road Liter and Pumpkin were used and in that order. The Road Liter was used on the 61 models and the Pumpkin no reflector was used on the 1962 and later models.

The Corvette and Jaguar shared the same lights and during the years the lights changed. The Delta Ball, CEV, Road Liter and Pumpkin were used and in that order. The Road Liter was used on the 61 models and the Pumpkin no reflector was used on the 1962 and later models.
Thank you.. 👍🏻 So the road lighter was one year only.. 1961.. Not seeing any info in the on-line Schwinn catalogs..

Thank you.. 👍🏻 So the road lighter was one year only.. 1961.. Not seeing any info in the on-line Schwinn catalogs..
Yes one year only for the Corvette and Jag’s. Then it was used on a few other models later.

Edit: I'll retract that statement. After viewing some examples posted here on the Cabe the Road Liter was used in 1960 also.

Last edited:
Back