When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turlock, California swap meet

-
Thanks for all the great shots!!! Weather looks ideal!! It was -13 F today. It's a "dry" cold.

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

Wife and I had a great time today in Turlock. I was telling the fellas, though we didn't purchase much, we still had a lot of fun seeing friends and meeting a few fellow CABERs. Thanks to Tim and his wife for their hospitality when we all got together, snacks and music with Tim and the fellas.

View attachment 1777068
From L to R: Chris @slick, Jeff @Jeff the Skid, Tim @Tim the Skid, Eddie @Eddie_Boy, Mike @49autocycledeluxe, Rudy @RUDY CONTRATTI, John @Livmojoe, Gary Quail, Tyler @mr.cycleplane, and Gary @PlasticNerd. Missing but arrived later were Quinn @Fonseca927 and Larry @LarzBahrs. My wife Mercedes took these images.

View attachment 1777069

View attachment 1777070
That's Che @Che second from left
Credit to Mary and Chris, here is one more picture. Wouldn't be a party gathering without some good spirits. Thanks @Tim the Skid

20230128_124612.jpg

Good way to start 2023,,Walkin Da Beat at a Swap Meet,,and putting names to faces ,,Tim on Skid Row rolled out the Red Carpet!!! and the timin was rite for a Cabe Photo from Eddy Boy ,,seems I have the same photos as above..Bike related I picked up Nice working EA starter kit,,and St Christopher...and a bunch of other things that make us Happy ,,that ILL show another time ...All Da Best..

SAM_7707.jpg

SAM_7685.jpg

SAM_7688.jpg

SAM_7687.jpg

SAM_7701.jpg

SAM_7699.jpg

SAM_7697.jpg

SAM_7698.jpg

Does anyone happen to know what the price was on the black elgin twin? Thank you for the great pictures!

Back