When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turlock, California swap meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks for all the great shots!!! Weather looks ideal!! It was -13 F today. It's a "dry" cold.

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

Wife and I had a great time today in Turlock. I was telling the fellas, though we didn't purchase much, we still had a lot of fun seeing friends and meeting a few fellow CABERs. Thanks to Tim and his wife for their hospitality when we all got together, snacks and music with Tim and the fellas.

View attachment 1777068
From L to R: Chris @slick, Jeff @Jeff the Skid, Tim @Tim the Skid, Eddie @Eddie_Boy, Mike @49autocycledeluxe, Rudy @RUDY CONTRATTI, John @Livmojoe, Gary Quail, Tyler @mr.cycleplane, and Gary @PlasticNerd. Missing but arrived later were Quinn @Fonseca927 and Larry @LarzBahrs. My wife Mercedes took these images.

View attachment 1777069

View attachment 1777070
That's Che @Che second from left
Credit to Mary and Chris, here is one more picture. Wouldn't be a party gathering without some good spirits. Thanks @Tim the Skid

20230128_124612.jpg

Good way to start 2023,,Walkin Da Beat at a Swap Meet,,and putting names to faces ,,Tim on Skid Row rolled out the Red Carpet!!! and the timin was rite for a Cabe Photo from Eddy Boy ,,seems I have the same photos as above..Bike related I picked up Nice working EA starter kit,,and St Christopher...and a bunch of other things that make us Happy ,,that ILL show another time ...All Da Best..

SAM_7707.jpg

SAM_7685.jpg

SAM_7688.jpg

SAM_7687.jpg

SAM_7701.jpg

SAM_7699.jpg

SAM_7697.jpg

SAM_7698.jpg

Does anyone happen to know what the price was on the black elgin twin? Thank you for the great pictures!

Back