When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Long Beach Socal Cycle Swap Picture Thread

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I think rain late afternoon in LBC 🤞

504E4984-AD6F-41D4-A790-88CEA0E15718.png

85955EE9-1D5F-4A4A-8075-E592D73DD8C5.png

The nashman has the garage full of toys eh,? The wife's car stays outside...
Ha!!............I've never had one of my "new" cars in a garage. Ha!! I don't even have garden tools in my garage. My "ex-wife's" car/our shared modern car back in the day, now G/F's Toyota or anything newer than '69 doesn't get a roof, my kids car back when never saw the inside of a garage of mine. It's respect for my elders ( cars, bicycles, and motorcycles and outboards, gas pumps etc.)

We have lots of shed space. Never enough though. I used to park my '54 Nash Met in the shed!! I have never had "command start" which is so common up here for Winter months. Everyone has one, most on their cell phones now! Push a button and start your car.

I have always been the "command start" for my "then" Wife ( now Ex) or current and only...lol.... G/F out of courtesy. I usually brush the snow off, scrape the windows too. They can and do ( did) it themselves too, as they are independant strong women and we don't play "gender" chores. I can and do clean and cook etc. at times, they can help shovel snow/do yardwork. Equal opportunity. I dig it,

see u in Spring.JPG
literally. She can "dig it" snow too!

54 SHED 1.JPG

54 SHED 2.JPG

Back