When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell... 1/29/23

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this because of the decal.

IMG_4307.jpg

IMG_4308.jpg

Working on a November '70 Cotton Picker Bobby U picked and sent my way. It's a nice example/repaint/ decals that has mostly original parts and a correct ( thanks to Bob's help) recovered seat. I'm going with repop tires contrary to my usual OG equipment on the majority of my Krate line up. It's a resto, so I'm lowering the bar$$.

This completes the Apple, Orange, Lemon, Pea, Grey, and Cotton set. If the Spring comes, maybe I'll get them all out for a group outside shot ( have 4 in an outside pic you've all seen). My ( Ghost resto, ALL original Pea, Lemon, Orange) nicest are in the basement Man Cave ( as is the Cotton as I work on it/Apple in Garage) which is jammed to the hilt. The Cotton will go to the Garage ( Man Cave 2) when complete due to space limitations. I have 20 bikes in the Man Cave right now with Cotton. I know, that's laughably few compared to "real" Cabe ( Cave?) Men?

My stairs are like firehouse angle so it's always a chore bringing 'em in, and taking 'em out, but an outside shot is best. I just hung the shirts there for background. The "Steve"white one is an original shop shirt that Bad Bob sold me years back.

Also some more '63 Corvette stuff. ( reasons for this '63 facination will be obvious come April) Kinsmart 1/36 scale model foursome sit on the juke box due to lack of shelf space. A friend gave me this unique book on Corvette detailing this week. Most of you have seen my '61. I bought a '63 original literature piece. Coker tire via Fed Ex dropped some sweet red line tires off this week. UPS some Sting Ray floor matts.

Now, show and tell the weather, it's new. It's -21F here today. For those of you in warm temps, look at my Honda. Yes, plugged in and it's not an electric car. That's a Block heater and battery charger. My old relic '05 Chev Venture van is also plugged in and ready to go. I think I'll leave the '03 Honda sit and get warm. Ha!

IMG_1751 (1).jpg

IMG_1756.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1750.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_1742 (1).jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

IMG_1626.jpg

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

IMG_1762.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg

IMG_1745.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

Found part of an early rochester highway sign.. the seller is a barber same age as me. He owns a period correct vintage 50s barber shop. cuts hair and sells stuff there . Beautiful 1890s building that was on the original Erie Canal. So yup I’m no longer part of the hack your own hair club lol. Found out recently I actually live right near Joseph Merkel’s former/final home. Drove past there last week. He lived here in Rochester for a while. I’m going to buy the house, rip that aluminum off of it and paint it orange. Put a giant Greek looking ‘FM’ on the front like a frat house. Make it part of the historical rochester tour. Happy Sunday.

8C630F50-42B8-4C80-B869-D67B6A1B165C.jpeg

239E6013-1C34-4F82-90B3-E624FBA0BA67.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back