When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Georgia Bike Swap

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Just to clarify a few things as there have been some questions. The swap area will be car free but we'll have a drop/loading zone in close proximity. The space it self is a parking lot with roughly 20 standard parking spaces on each side with room for booths in the center. Room for roughly 30 20x20 vendor spaces but we have room to expand if necessary.

If you plan to sell 1 or 100 bikes you will need a space. To help those who may not have many bikes I will allow booths of one standard parking space @ $10 advanced/$15 day of show. If you want more space we will follow the same pricing... 3 spaces= $30 in advance/$45 day of show

So far we have the following CABER's planning to attend:

@onecatahula
@Freqman1
@auto1cycle2
@dasberger
@Sprockets
@DonChristie

Who knows what gems will come out of the woodwork... I've been in some attics and "overflow" crawlspaces around these parts and lets just say they do not disappoint! 😎
Add me to the list for one space.

Second hundred pages down 🙂 If you've been tagged on this thread it's assumed you like bikes, are in the Southeast and have been active on the CABE in the last year or so.

I wanted to extend the invite to the Second Annual New Georgia Bike Swap. If you don't want to receive updates please hit the "Ignore Thread" button at the top of the page.

Cycle Club Flyer Design Template - Made with PosterMyWall-3.jpg

@Chkita
@Chuck Dyarmett
@citicoron
@colonelpowers
@Cosmosdad
@Cowboy in NC
@Cruiserdude94
@cyclefreak13
@Dale Brown
@Dan Mahoney
@DB ReTodd