When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell... 1/29/23

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally some bike stuff! Picked some more reference material from @sm2501... This time with a little local flavor. Thanks Scott! Now I'm on the hunt for some Atlanta badged bikes 🤣

s-l1600.jpg

Also got a long awaited care package from @bobcycles. I picked up a really nice early bare metal long spring Mesinger chassis from @SJ_BIKER a while back as well as a crusty long spring Mesinger from @onecatahula with a badly broken pan. Well, once again Bob knocked these out of the park. The Black was a full restore and the brown is a patina restoration keeping the chassis a little sweaty. One can never have enough quality rider seats!

IMG_7125.jpg

IMG_7124.jpg

Wow Bob, I won’t ever forget your Winters! Every parking spot of my hotel had an outlet and Hertz gave you got a 2 meter extension chord to plug in at night!
Filled the Garage - WOW!!! Your Collections and displays were fantastic when I saw them years ago - all the cool stuff and so much to see - goid for you brother!
Hey Bart! Thanks. I see you've scored some fine loot lately too!! You are always welcome to visit when you are in town. Cheers! Bob

I'll send some via a PM. Most Cabers are tired of all my pictures I'm sure, and I don't wanna hog the thread anymore than I have. Thanks, Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back