When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Torrington 18 Pedals - ready to use

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Payment Terms
PayPal FF or check.
Shipping
$15.00 USPS
Zipcode

New York Pope

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Here is a pair of old Torrington’s #18 they were on my turn of the century Pierce bicycle. 1/2 inch .They have been cleaned in evaporust and both spin freely with no loose play. Please allow for $15 for shipping lower 48 states only. PayPal FF or check .

Respectfully Rick Pope

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Not that old. They look like Torrington 18's

2022-10-23-14-47-03-jpg.jpg

The color/texture looks like too much time in the evaporust......I have done the same with another product.....does not effect the integrity, just the finish.....get some wax or linseed on there and all is well. I have a nice set of these pedals on my Cycle Truck and they are grippy and nice riders. GLWTS.

The color/texture looks like too much time in the evaporust......I have done the same with another product.....does not effect the integrity, just the finish.....get some wax or linseed on there and all is well. I have a nice set of these pedals on my Cycle Truck and they are grippy and nice riders. GLWTS.
Yes these are nice and grippy and great surface area push peddle. I like them ….they came on my Pierce. They work well.

Last edited:
Back