When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My New CL MOTORBIKE...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JBone

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello, I'm new here.

Very recently I had a small want to own an old bicycle again after a close friend in WA started riding with a notable PNW club.

I thought it might be great to spend some time with old friends riding bicycles like we did for so many years in the 90's and hopefully making some new friends.

A quick local CL search in mid December turned up this awesome O.G. paint MOTORBIKE only 30 minutes from my home in Vancouver B.C. Canada.

What are the chances of that???

I sweated it for weeks while the holiday season came and went then was finally able to view the bike last Saturday.

Turns out the source was a gentleman whom I've been looking up to for 25 years whom has a reputation for impeccable work.

He'd owned the bike a long term and recently started thinning his own collection.

I really wasn't in the market for so much bike yet recognized a rare opportunity so I brought it home last Saturday.

As soon as my hands laid on the grips to roll it out of the driveway I was in LOVE and have only become more fond as the days have passed.

As the bike rides very well there isn't much to do but pedal around and admire it sitting in my garage where I spend considerable time.

J...

IMG_8416.JPG

IMG_8417.JPG

IMG_8421.JPG

IMG_8422.JPG

IMG_8424.JPG

IMG_8425.JPG

IMG_8462.jpg

Hello, I'm new here.

Very recently I had a small want to own an old bicycle again after a close friend in WA started riding with a notable PNW club.

I thought it might be great to spend some time with old friends riding bicycles like we did for so many years in the 90's and hopefully making some new friends.

A quick local CL search in mid December turned up this awesome O.G. paint MOTORBIKE only 30 minutes from my home in Vancouver B.C. Canada.

What are the chances of that???

I sweated it for weeks while the holiday season came and went then was finally able to view the bike last Saturday.

Turns out the source was a gentleman whom I've been looking up to for 25 years whom has a reputation for impeccable work.

He'd owned the bike a long term and recently started thinning his own collection.

I really wasn't in the market for so much bike yet recognized a rare opportunity so I brought it home last Saturday.

As soon as my hands laid on the grips to roll it out of the driveway I was in LOVE and have only become more fond as the days have passed.

As the bike rides very well there isn't much to do but pedal around and admire it sitting in my garage where I spend considerable time.

J...

View attachment 1781273

View attachment 1781274

View attachment 1781275

View attachment 1781276

View attachment 1781277

View attachment 1781279

View attachment 1781281
Wow, what a SCORE on your new Motorbike.. Your one lucky man Jay.. What kind of money if you don't mind me asking? Welcome aboard the CABE.. RideOn.. Mark..

Wow, what a SCORE on your new Motorbike.. Your one lucky man Jay.. What kind of money if you don't mind me asking? Welcome aboard the CABE.. RideOn.. Mark..
Hi Mark, Thank You for the welcome.

As I purchased the bicycle with Canadian funds and it was a local transaction I saved considerably on the price compared to US dollars/internet value for such a bike. Given opinions on value are variable I feel the price was extremely fair, hence the main reason for making the purchase as I was not in the market for a Motorbike.

Back