When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice Restored (partially) Drop Center Wheel set , Prewar 30's Cleveland Welding Fender set, and NOS Whizzer Ambassador/Sportsman front fender

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
varies
Zipcode

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
the rest is on the EvilEbay

Nice mixed bag of Vintage Balloon Stuff as follows....

[email protected]
or PM here..

WHEEL SET SOLD!
1 --- 26" Drop center Wheel set. Front has been rechromed, looks good! as well as the ND front hub
spokes appear to be Stainless and look new as well. Rear is a Nice clean chrome Murray Ohio stamped
drop center laced with original older spokes to a ND hub. I will include the axle nuts.
Good Rider set to get something prewar/early postwar rolling.
200.00 shipped!

drops.jpeg

drops1.jpeg

drops4.jpeg

2---Late 1930s Snyder/Rollfast matching fender set with the braces that are semi-flat profile. Drop stand
clip is on board.. looks to be original paint ? There are dings and dents. I can tend to these for
an extra 10 bux if you like prior to ship with a fender roller. Good solid non rusty matched pair.
100.00 plus whatever the shipping

cw.jpeg

cw2.jpeg

cw3.jpeg

cw4.jpeg

cw5.jpeg

3----NOS Whizzer front fender for the Telescoping forks of the Big motor 20" whizzers...
Sportsman, Ambassador I would imagine. Lots of shelf wear scuffs and surface rust
but totally straight. have 2 available, both fronts same color. Scarce Whizzer fenders for sure.
150.00 each shipped

whiz.jpeg

whiz1.jpeg

whiz3.jpeg

whiz4.jpeg

Last edited:
Back