When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice Restored (partially) Drop Center Wheel set , Prewar 30's Cleveland Welding Fender set, and NOS Whizzer Ambassador/Sportsman front fender

-
Price
varies
Zipcode

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
the rest is on the EvilEbay

Nice mixed bag of Vintage Balloon Stuff as follows....

[email protected]
or PM here..

WHEEL SET SOLD!
1 --- 26" Drop center Wheel set. Front has been rechromed, looks good! as well as the ND front hub
spokes appear to be Stainless and look new as well. Rear is a Nice clean chrome Murray Ohio stamped
drop center laced with original older spokes to a ND hub. I will include the axle nuts.
Good Rider set to get something prewar/early postwar rolling.
200.00 shipped!

drops.jpeg

drops1.jpeg

drops4.jpeg

2---Late 1930s Snyder/Rollfast matching fender set with the braces that are semi-flat profile. Drop stand
clip is on board.. looks to be original paint ? There are dings and dents. I can tend to these for
an extra 10 bux if you like prior to ship with a fender roller. Good solid non rusty matched pair.
100.00 plus whatever the shipping

cw.jpeg

cw2.jpeg

cw3.jpeg

cw4.jpeg

cw5.jpeg

3----NOS Whizzer front fender for the Telescoping forks of the Big motor 20" whizzers...
Sportsman, Ambassador I would imagine. Lots of shelf wear scuffs and surface rust
but totally straight. have 2 available, both fronts same color. Scarce Whizzer fenders for sure.
150.00 each shipped

whiz.jpeg

whiz1.jpeg

whiz3.jpeg

whiz4.jpeg

Last edited:
Back