When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The CYCLONE COASTER Annual "Bring a Lady - Ride a Lady" Vintage Bicycle ride - SUNDAY - February 5th 2023

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Yes it's that time of the year once again to honor the beautiful Ladies in our lives & their beautiful bicycles

It's time for the Annual "Bring a Lady - Ride a Lady" Vintage Bicycle ride

Join the CYCLONE COASTER family & bring out those ladies & their incredible bicycles for this fun in the sun experience .. We have some great Ladies in our lives - LETS SEE THEM

Visit our website
www.cyclonecoaster.com for all the details

RIDDEN not Hidden - Frank

3CA69751-505C-4524-A3D7-530F909FEE04.jpeg

Last edited:
Wanted to go, but our dog was behind on shots and was only day could get appointment! Will be at circle ride next weekend! Looks like was a fun day!

I see a lot of guys. Where’s the ladies? 😁
Exactly ... That's why the ladies bicycles are usually in better condition ... they need to ride them - not hide them ... I believe if the weather was warmer .. we might have had more participation .. it is a cool start to the new year of riding ... We still had a great time with those who made it out for the day .. Ridden not Hidden ... Frank

Back