When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saddle Bag Nerds?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Barto

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
So, I think Saddle Bags are pretty cool, have them on both my Harley’s and four bicycles….and a few NOS kicking around (and always looking)! Any other Saddle Bag Nerds out there?

Bart

C6F63101-1C7B-4F2F-B705-CDE272386E76.jpeg

4764CFD1-C258-4BA9-BB77-2F387164EC4F.jpeg

73EEA427-12B7-460A-84E6-9DA328B8CBE1.jpeg

Brother Bart:
Thanks for posting. I don't have any saddle bags, but these are way cool! Have to say, though, that the western designs make sense (just replace the horse with a bike) but I didn't know that saddle bags were used on aircraft. And rockets? Well, the rocket bags might look good on my Spaceliner.

I love saddle bags. I use them to carry my keys, wallet, phone, and a few small tools with me.

20220620_170430.jpg

My favorite is an old school Carradice canvas type bag. The Acorn bag is also a well-made saddle bag. I have a couple of the 1960s-70s vinyl bags as originally came on Raleighs and the like. They're nice period pieces, but a heavy canvas bag like a Carradice or an Acorn is better. For a more affordable bag, I like the Banjo Brothers barrel bag, which is perfect to hold you wallet, phone, keys, and a flat wrench/multitool.

Carradice Zipped Roll:

IMG_3116.jpg

Banjo Brothers Barrel:

20220609_181307.jpg

1960s-70s vinyl Raleigh-style

20200423_180217.jpg

The Green and Dispatch bags “Might” be able to carry some light or small items but they’re mostly for display. The Black ones are Vinyl and are in amazing condition and have 100% fringe and no tears! However, don’t want to press my luck though so nothing goes in them!

Back