When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Change from a single speed hub to 2 speed kickback

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I couldn’t spoke a wheel if I had the rest of my life. I can’t even true one. We had a motorcycle shop, and the kid that did them made it look easy.

I had looked them up last night. There are a few on eBay. Also, less interesting to you, since you know how to use it, is a guy demonstrating how to use it. could you show a pic of a spoke before you thread or cut it? Please.
You set the desired length, insert any 14 ga spoke (not butted), and turn the handle, done. It cuts and rolls the threads on the cut end. I sounds hokey, but it's a very high quality tool thats been around since the 1970's. You could custom cut to size 36 spokes in 5 to 10 minutes.

John

We buy the spokes unthreaded, 310mm long. The machine is also adjustable to cut/thread 15, 14, 13 & 12 gauge spokes. Place the spoke & set the length. In one 360° rotation of the handle, the spoke is sheared, picked up and the threads are rolled on. The cutting dies are good for many thousands of cuts.

We regularly demo it to fellow tool nuts that come into the .shop

@Olds442

20230207_163932.jpg

20230207_163958.jpg

20230207_164019.jpg

20230207_164043.jpg

Have you seen the pricetags on these machines?
Screenshot_20230207-212841.png

This is the brand my local bike shop bought used. I've been drooling over it ever since. Looks like this latest version has a digital caliper and spoke cut counter.

Screenshot_20230207-213710.png

Back